Sunday, November 26, 2006

Day 6 - Salt Lake City

On my way home. I'm at the Cincinnati Airport waiting for my connection, which appears to have left on time and should arrive here shortly. I've done all my reading and work-related stuff, so am now sitting here bored. At least I have tons of cat and dog hair to pick off my fleece jacket. It is just full of the stuff. Well, guess I'll go wander around the terminal for another hour or so. Bye for now.

My flight left Cincinnati on time and I got home to Milwaukee at 5 pm. I read all my mail, downloaded my travel photos and did a load of wash. Then I went to Flannery's for dinner and then right to bed.

Here are the sources of all that fur I was talking about. We have the dogs--Dakota and Kula--and the cats--Sapphire, Blitzen and Carmel. Both times when I went to my room and turned on the lights, this is what greeted me. I'm still coughing up fur balls today.

No comments: